
Well, I just got back from a wonderful vacation with my cousin JB to San Diego. We left on the 23rd and came home on the 28th. We stayed at a hotel that was just across the harbor from a Navy Base and saw quite a few ships headed out to sea.

Sunday we drove up to LA to visit JB's brother and his family. We had fun with the kids and after a nice family dinner drove back to San Diego.
Monday we jumped in the car with no real plans, but ended up in Old Town and had a lot of fun looking in all the little shops, ok, shopping in all the little shops. Monday night we watched the new Night at the Museum, which was great, and we are still quoting lines from the movie.

Tuesday we did some shopping at the mall and then enjoyed massages. Tuesday evening we went to dinner with JB's cousin and his girlfriend at this great place that overlooked the ocean.

Wednesday we did some site seeing at Cabrillo National Monument, Coronado Island and then we napped on the beach, and yes, I have a sun burn!


We had a great time, but it is nice to be back. Well, with the exception of the homework!






3 comments:
Looks like fun, Naners! Next time you just need to work your way a little more north to visit me and Liz. :)
What a great vacation! I'm totally jealous. All except for the sun burn. I'm not so jealous of that. Good for you! Way to get out there and enjoy yourself. You deserve it, girl!
Oh Nanners!! I wish you could have come to the bay area! I sure do like you!! Hope to see you sometimes soon! love Lizzy
Post a Comment