Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I HATE ANTS!!!

AHHHHH!!!!!!!! I am so sick of ants!!! This morning I was actually ready to leave on time for work and feeling good.... until I walked into my kitchen and spotted 2 flying ants. I turned my eyes down to where I have often had ants invade my house and there were millions of them! More than I had ever had in my house before! I tried to keep my words clean but it made me so mad!!!! I sprayed them with my ant raid killer and cleaned them up as much as I could. I didn't want to get down on my hands and knees because I was all dressed for work. I don't look forward to returning home and taking care of the rest!!!

1 comment:

Chuck and Becky said...

Ahh! I hate ants too. Did you know they leave marks with their bums leading each other to food. GROSS!!!