Thanks a lot Megan! I love my sister, but sure don't like that she's making me do this! I don't know if I remember enough about high school to answer these questions, but I'll try!
1. Did you date someone from your school? Not until many years later.
2. What kind of car did you drive? No car, only the family van!
3. Were you a party animal? No, more like the work horse, I guess not much has changed!
4. Were you considered a flirt? I didn't know how to flirt back then.
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? I was in band from 6th grade through my freshman year. I didn't want to be in marching band, so I quit! I played the clarinet.
6. What was your most embarrassing moment of high school? Probably the fact that my mom worked in the in-school suspention classroom!
7. Were you a nerd? NEVER
8. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope
9. Did you get suspended/expelled? No way!
10. Can you still sing the fight song? Of course- Go Toppers go, for the green and for the gold.... (I can still here the band playing it!) (I stole that answer from Megan)
11. Who were your favorite teachers? I barely remember their names! Probably Mr. Hofek (but I know that's not how you spell his name) and Mr. Reid.
12. What was your school's full name? Los Alamos High School
13. School mascot? The wellknown "Hilltopper"
14. Did you go to homecoming, and with who? I went to a few dances but don't remember which ones were with who...
15. If you could go back and do it again, would you? NO WAY!
16. What do you remember most about graduation? Being so glad to be done!
17. Where did you go senior skip day? Work, BORING
18. Were you in a club? BPA - Business Professionals of America
19. Have you gained some weight since then? Gained some, lost some, gained some, lost some, gained some, gained some more, lost some. Gained some. Who hasn't?
20. Who was your prom date? Jake Davenport, my brother's best friend who was waiting to leave for his mission. His girlfriend, who is now his wife, said she didn't care. It was all just for fun.
21. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Already did.
22. Looking back, what advice would you give yourself? Have More Fun!!!
I tag Kendra and Kristin! Your turn!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That was me that deleted the comment. It didn't make sense, so I have to retype it. I was laughing reading that! Don't make me go back to those days!!
I contest the one about you NOT being a flirt in high school. I bet you had face-lickers lining up back then too!
Thanks, Nanon, that was fun to read!
Post a Comment