My mom has been in town visiting since last Wednesday. It has been so nice to have her here, eventhough I had to share her with her parents and her sisters... I've had a great time with her and was able to introduce her to people I work with and live near. I know she enjoyed getting to know you all as well. Now she'll have faces to put with the names when I talk about you :)
My dad is counting down the hours until she gets back home. Each time she leaves he misses her more and more which I think is so cute!
Last Saturday for the Relief Society Conference, my mom and I attended with many of my aunts, cousins and my grandma which made the experience all the better.
I took Monday off of work and we went shopping and had a great time. Yesterday, we went to the temple for my cousins wedding. Now the fun is over and she's leaving. Thank you all for being so kind and welcoming to her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
It was so fun meeting your mom!...it was especially fun to "meet" her yummy soup, too! Thanks so much for having us over!!
Post a Comment