This week has been a lot of fun. My dad flew out from New York to visit for a few days and I have really enjoyed him being here. I've also really enjoyed not spending much time at work! I could get use to this fast! He and I had talked back in December about him coming to help me fix up a few things on my house, so I guess it's not much of a vacation for him. Sure is nice to be able to be treated like "daddy's little girl" no matter how old I am! Last night we went with some good friends to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory, one of my most favorite places to eat! It was a first time there for everyone but me, and I'm pretty sure everyone will go back. If you haven't eaten there, you should! Of course you get so full on the giant portions of food that you have to order the cheesecake to go. Dad and I had ours at lunch today, yummy!
Bailey has been fun to watch with my dad. Last night I guess I wasn't giving him enough attention at bedtime, so he went to my dad's room and started scratching on the door to try and get him to come out and play. It was cute! I get 2 more days with my dad and then he has to go back to New York and I'll be sad! I sure am glad that I've been able to have this time though!
Oh, and Brenna - that last post was meant to be laughed at. That's what I had to do or I would have probably cried!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Nanon...I am amazed that you and your dad were able to exercise such self-control in vouching to save your cheesecake until the next day!! After we put Charly down that night, mine was calling my name and so Jordan and I sat out on the swing with our plastic forks, savoring every last bite of our Chocolate Raspberry slice of Heaven! Thanks again for such a fun night! I have been dreaming of going back ever since!!
K, I've heard that the wait at the Cheesecake Factory here in Salt Lake is like 2 hours! It must be good.
Post a Comment