This week, returning to work, seemed like it was never going to end! It was a pretty busy week! I spent Tuesday afternoon/evening up at Strawberry Reservoir with some girls in JJS Custody. It was beautiful up there! Thursday I spent running around Provo for work. The Governor made an announcement that is going to change things drastically for me. He is now making state offices open four days a week for 10 hours as opposed to five days for 8 hours. I'm tyring to get my schedule to work out with my job at LDS Family Services where I work part-time.
My little garden is growing. Yesterday my first tomato started growing :) Hopefully I'll get more than one by the time the summer is over.
I am looking forward to this next week. On Tuesday I'll be getting my 8th nephew for a total of 15 nieces/nephews. My sister will be having her 4th baby. As of now, his name is Chase James Tilton.
The greatest part of the week comes as the result of my wonderful neighbors! Matt climbed up on my roof once again to fix some more thing on my swamp cooler, and now, my house is cooler! Thanks Matt & Shawnee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment