Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Another Busy Week
I keep thinking things will slow down, but they never do! Yesterday, even though it was work, I had a great afternoon/evening. The state has a cabin at Strawberry Reservoir that is used in the summer as a work camp and the youth do work for the Forest Service to work off restitution hours. This week we have girls up there that I do addictions group with weekly in another program. So, yesterday I went up there to do the group. It was a beautiful drive and I had a good evening there. The trees up at the top of the summit were just starting to get their leaves. On my way home I saw a moose walking along the field on the side of the road (thankfully not in the road). I am looking forward to a summer camping trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a beautiful slide show - the cutest kids!!!
Post a Comment