Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I just want to take a minute to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! I hope that each of you get to spend time with your friends and family. On a sentimental note, I have so much to be thankful for. I have so many wonderful friends that I couldn't imagine trying to get by without. Some of you have gone above and beyond this year for me and I am so thankful for you. My family is the greatest. This year I was able to spend time with both my mom and dad. My dad came in the summer and helped with some things around the house and made sure my yard was taken care of and that I had what I needed to be able to continue to enjoy it. Then a few months later, my mom came and did so much for me and left all of my cupboards full. I've been able to spend time with each of my siblings in thier homes this year and had the best opportunity an aunt could ask for by being with 2 nephews and 1 niece for their baptisms. I also have 1 new nephew and 1 new niece who have joined my family. My hearts is truely full of gratitude for all that I am blessed with.

1 comment:

thebellcrew said...

Oh Nanon I am so thankful for you!