Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!!
I can't believe it is here already! I hope you all have a wonderful time with your friends and family! I am celebrating in what has become my usual way, sick! For the past few years I've been in New York at my parents and ended up with strep throat or other diseases. Well, this year I decided to stay home, but it has not saved me from being sick. My good friend and past roommate of 5 years, after having to cancel a lunch with her due to strep and bronchitis, said, well it wouldn't be Christmas if you weren't sick. I hope this is a tradition I can end this year and one none of you try out!

1 comment:

TheFunYam said...

Hey Nanon!

I totally suck and didn't call you on your birthday this year!! I was busy with your Christmas tradition--being sick with the stomache flu!! But I was thinking of you and hope you had a good one! You should post the details (and your age!:) Love you! Happy Birthday!!