Wednesday, July 2, 2008
My Newest Nephew is Here!
Yeah!!!! My sister had her baby yesterday! Chase James Tilton was born at 4:40 PM (3:40 my time) in Dallas, Texas. He is 7 lbs and 19 1/4 inches long. Both mom and baby are doing fine. My mom is out staying with Megan's other 3 kids and I'm sure is spoiling them a ton. I'm still waiting for pictures, but when I get them, you know I'll be posing some!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Congrats! Four is good! Can't wait to see the pictures!
Nanon! I feel like it's been a century and a day since we've seen you! Jordan and I are planning a BBQ coming up here soon...we'll let you know the date! I can't wait to see the pics of your sweet little baby nephew! By the way, I LOVE your chipmunk Enya song!
Post a Comment