skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aunt Nanon
Saturday, May 17, 2008
For some reason, you can't hear Bailey. He gets really upset when I'm on the computer and sits on the futon and makes funny noises to try and get my attention. Hopefully I can figure out how to get the noise on so you can hear it too.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Sister's Website/Store for baby stuff
Megan's Projects
Family & Friends
Stoddard
Jared & Jen
Brian
Fergeson
Jen & Jud
Megan
Sarah
Caden
Kendra
Sarah L.
Geddes
Enrichment
Law
Brenna
Brittany
Nelsons
Welsh
Redds
Shkapich Family
Jalene
Johnsons
The Bells
Rachel
Tim & Jess
Curzon
You snooze, you lose!
Scott's getting pretty!
The Girl's Club
Some of the cuties!
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
2009
(3)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
▼
2008
(25)
►
December
(2)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
▼
May
(2)
For some reason, you can't hear Bailey. He gets r...
Well, my sister started a blog so I guess I should...
About Me
Nanon
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment