Sunday, August 10, 2008
I Made it Through the First Week!
We started our 4 ten hour days last week at work. I was not very happy with the governor each morning as I got out of bed long before anyone should have to! I figured out that the last time I got out of bed regularly at 5:30 in the morning was when I was a missionary and the only reason I survived that was because there were millions of members of the church praying for me. I hope that I'll adjust to this new schedule, but I've never been a morning person so it will be interesting. I got my hair cut short on Friday to try and help my mornings go by a little faster. We'll see how this week goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yuck, Nanon. It makes me tired just READING about your new schedule. You need to post a picture of your awesome new "Do" so everyone can see it!!
Oh I am so sorry nanon. Hopefully you won't die of boredom from having to stay at the office the entire time!
Good luck with your new schedule! You'll have to totally sleep in and live it up on Fridays (is that the day you have off). Your hair is totally cute, by the way!
Post a Comment